Friday, January 25, 2013

Wanting to be a Blogger :)

It has been quiet a long period of time that I had desired of becoming a blogger. Flourishing a learning conducive environment among friends was one of the basic reason which inspired me for Blogging.Time and again I thought of  this fact. Yes, things do not go smoothly as expected until and unless the very decision come from the inner core of you heart with zeal or self-motivation. However it is often said, Better Late Than Never.And here now, by today itself I determined to give a extra effort to realize my desire of becoming blogger.

Meanwhile, I have nothing to share at this prompt moment. I shall compose something very soon.

As Nepal at this time is suffering with a severe power-cut, I should manage to save and post this One before the electricity goes off(some 5 minutes left :D) . So with a positive hope to continue blogging in days to come, I shall stop at this moment.


-Amish




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bishal. I look forward for your suggestions and feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Publication

वित्तीय क्षेत्रको विकास तथा वित्तीय समावेशीता

                                                                                                                                            ...